Wednesday 23 March 2011

Check this out...

... Last year one of my friends asked me to make her a bouquet and accessories for her wedding.
 Having never done a bouquet before I was a little nervous but well up for the challenge.

The theme was black, white and purple...
 Using organza, feathers, beads, buttons, lots of wire and ribbon here are the results...

Here's a close up of the brides bouquet, I added some blue lace (something blue) and the bride gave me an old brooch to be included.

As well as the brides bouquet I also did a best womens bouquet (they didn't have a bridesmaid)

Dress accessory

Hair accessory

Cake Topper

I was pretty pleased with the results!

Anyway I guess the real reason for this post is...
 Yesterday I had a text off the bride which read 'You're famous, check out Off Beat Bride.' So off I went and there on the website was Donna and Kev's wedding! Even more exciting was the fact that I go a little mention at the bottom with a link to my Folksy shop.

Chuffed to bits I was!

If anyone is interested in my work, remember commissions are more than welcome and I'm always up for a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment